Solstice Youth Co-op Registration and Release Form
AGREEMENT AND RELEASE
I hereby certify that I am the authorized legal guardian for the above-mentioned child/children. As the authorized parent/legal guardian I agree to:
• Authorize medical care for the minor child, including but not limited to doctor and/or hospital visits.
• Authorize all diagnostic, medical, surgical, and hospital procedures as may be prescribed or performed by a treating physician in the event of an emergency if I cannot be reached.
• Make decisions regarding, as well as well as supervising, the minor’s day-to-day activities.
• Authorize, and in the event of emergency, or in the best interests of the camp, to provide and/or pay for transportation to a designated destination, including his or her home, for this minor child.
1. The person signing this Release agrees that Solstice Sadhana, 3HO Foundation, a California Corporation; and any of their employees, representatives, agents and affiliated and/or subordinate organizations are hereby released from any liability for any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, injuries and/or causes of action arising as a result of participation by the undersigned in Solstice Sadhana.
2. During the Solstice Sadhana the use of recreational drugs, smoking or consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
3. The person signing this Release further agrees and understands that no one has made any warranties about the safety and protection of their person and/or possessions during the participation by the undersigned in Solstice Sadhana.
4. The person signing this release understands that physical exercise is a part of the Solstice Sadhana and their children voluntarily takes part in Solstice Sadhana at their own risk and with parental consent.
5. Summer Solstice Sadhana Celebration observes a lights out and camp quit policy. All evening group and personal activities end by 10 p.m.. Children and teens 17 and under are not permitted to congregate in public spaces after this time unless accompanied by a parent or their appointed legal guardian (25 years or older). Teens are permitted to remain unsupervised until 11:00 p.m.in the designated Youth Camp tent. Children and teens 17 and under are not permitted to leave Guru Ram Das Puri after lights out unless accompanied by a parent or their appointed legal guardian. If found unsupervised their further participation in the event may be terminated and parent will be notified and responsible for making plans for the child/teen in question to leave the site.
6. Any child or teen found breaking Solstice rules will have to remain under constant supervision by parent or guardian responsible for them or they will be asked to leave.
7. Parents or guardians must be on site if their children 17 and under are on site. If children are found on site without a parent or guardian on the premises a 3HO representative will contact the minor’s parents or guardians to arrange for immediate pick-up.
8. The person signing this Agreement and Release has read this document, and agrees to obey all of the rules/regulations listed and posted throughout Camp and understands that there will be no refund of fees paid if you and/or children are asked to leave the site for a violation of these rules/regulations.
9. Except for services and courses of study that are officially offered by the 3HO Foundation, we do not support or endorse any individual who may offer instruction in any area other than those specific official courses offered by 3HO, including but not limited to, yoga, meditation, nutritional advice, “healing,” and dance.
10. By signing below, I allow 3HO Foundation to include my recorded or transcribed personal testimonial, or excerpts from it, as well as photographs and/or videos of me and/or my children (the “Testimonial(s)”) in 3HO’s promotional materials (the “Material(s)”). I agree that 3HO may tape and photograph me and/or my children and record my voice and conversation during and in connection with the Testimonial (the “Recording”). I also understand that there is no payment due to me in connection with my Testimonial or Recording. I agree that 3HO shall be the author and the exclusive owner of all copyrighted and other rights in and to such Testimonial and Recording. I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, any statements made by me in the Testimonial and Recording will be true and will not violate or infringe upon any third party’s rights.
11. Attendees are prohibited from taking pictures or video or audio recording teachers, classes or workshops, or White Tantric Yoga® exercises without prior consent. The Teachings Yogi Bhajan are copyrighted to the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI). In the event cameras and audio/video recorders are being used in violation of this requirement, we reserve the right to take possession of the tape(s), film(s), disc(s) and if necessary, the equipment(s).
12. The undersigned agrees to notify the Solstice Sadhana Staff of all medical emergencies.
Please note that only Youth who are with their parents or who are with acting guardians will be permitted to register and remain at the Solstice site. The person signing this Agreement and Release has read and agrees to obey all the rules of Solstice Sadhana and understands that there will be no refund of fees paid if he or she (or the child in his/her custody) breaks a rule and is asked to leave the site.
Legal Name of Child
Spiritual Name of Child if applicable
Current Age of Child and Birthday
Gender of Child
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Cell Phone Number (for on-site contact)
Legal Name of Parent
Legal Name of Guardian if applicable
Signature Section. To be completed ON SITE
Please leave this area blank when completing online.
Parent/Guardian/Acting Guardian Signature
Relationship to Child
Toddler: 0-2 yrs
Child: 5-7 yrs
Youth: 8-11 yrs
Teen: 12-17 yrs
Do Not Fill This Out